All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
Manufacturer shall not be liable for delays in completion or shipment or default in delivery for any reason of force majeure or for any cause beyond Manufacturer’s reasonable control including, but not limited to:
- (a) government action, war, riots, civil commotion, embargoes or martial laws;
- (b) Manufacturer’s inability to obtain necessary materials from its usual sources of supply;
- (c) shortage of labor, raw material, production or transportation facilities or other delays in transit;
- (d) labor difficulty involving employees or others;
- (e) fire, flood or other casualty;
- (f) other contingencies of manufacture or shipment.
In the event of any delay in Manufacturer’s performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond Manufacturer’s reasonable control, Manufacturer shall have such additional time for performance as may be reasonably necessary under the circumstances.
Acceptance by Buyer of any goods shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of any claim for damages on account of any delay in delivery of such goods.