What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form or email us directly. We also collect information when you voluntarily comment on our blog posts or talk with us via web chat. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
The information we collect about you may include; your name, email address, address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, profession, sex, age, type of internet browser, internet service provider, and device plus any information you supply voluntarily.
Why we collect your data?
We collect information in order to tailor our services and provide you the best experience using our website and services. The data we collect aims to fulfill your requests e.g. if you fill out a “Request Info” form we use this information to contact you directly, process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products, services, and information we think may be of interest to you.
We may contact you directly to follow up on the service and user experience we provide.
We may also use your contact information to advertise our service to you on third-party websites such as Facebook and Instagram.
We will take cautionary measure to ensure we do not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee the above services to you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- • To quickly process your transactions.
- • To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- • To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may also ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.
Address: Grotnicka 61, 95-100 Zgierz Poland
Do we use 'cookies'?
- • Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- • Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- • Keep track of advertisements.
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- • Remarketing with Google AdSense
- • Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- • Demographics and Interests Reporting
- • DoubleClick Platform Integration
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
In case of data breach
We will notify you via email
- • Within 7 business days
- • Within 7 business days
Unsubscribe from marketing communication
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Phone: +351 920 337 263